Factory Works encourages children to explore basic science and physics concepts by using variables in the construction and testing of a racecar.
Challenge Questions for Kids
Encourage your children to test variables through experimentation:
1. Will a taller car move faster than a smaller car?
2. Will a heavier car move faster than a lighter car?
3. Which track is faster?
What are Kids Learning?
PA Early Learning & 1st Grade Academic Standards addressed in the Factory Works include:
• Experiment with blocks and other materials
• Apply knowledge of motion to new toys and objects
• Create scientific investigations
• Explore basic energy types and sources
• Identify relationship between action and its reaction
• Development of fine motor skills