Plan a trip they’ll never forget.
The Bucks County Children’s Museum is a fun and educational destination for school field trip groups, child-care centers or community groups. Our interactive exhibits are designed to encourage imagination and creativity, while fostering individual learning styles and nurturing a love of learning in all children.
Half Day Option:
- 90 minute field trips with a minimum of 20 guests are available Tuesdays thru Fridays in the morning or afternoon. Admission is $6.00 per child.
- One chaperone for every 5 children is required; chaperones are admitted at no charge. Admission for extra adults is $5.00 each.
- Half Day field trip options include:
- Educational lesson led by museum staff
- Self-Directed Play
- Lunchroom Accommodations (additional fee)
Full Day Option:
- Field Trips with a minimum of 50 guests (if under 50 guests, please check for availability) are available Tuesdays thru Fridays from 10am -1pm.
- Admission is $14.00 per child. One chaperone for every 5 children is required; chaperones are admitted at no charge. Admission for extra adults is $12.00 each.
- Full Day Field Trip options include:
- Educational lesson led by museum educator
- Self Directed Play
- 45 Minute Ride on the New Hope Ivyland Railroad
- Please bring a brown bag lunches to be eaten during train ride.
Reservations for group visits are required four weeks in advance. 50% deposit is requested at time of reservation. Remaining balance is due at visit. No refunds can be given for absent children.
Have any unanswered questions? Check out Field Trip FAQ page FieldTripFAQor call us at 215.693.1290
CLICK HERE to download Field Trip reservation form.
Through thoughtfully designed spaces with universal design in mind, The Bucks County Children’s Museum provides an opportunity for children to explore, discover and learn in a safe environment and at their own unique pace. We encourage you to encourage your students to PLAY…but don’t let them know that we have snuck in some learning! CLICK HERE to download guide.
Autism Support Guide “Enhancing Exploration for Everyone”
This inclusive guide designed to assist children who function within the scope of autism can be helpful for all children prior to a visit to the museum. The guide details each exhibit and area of the museum in an easy to understand storybook format. Click Here to View Support Guide
Need your special needs group to visit off hours when the museum is quiet? Send requests to [email protected].
Have a large group but don’t want the structured field trip experience? Bring your group of 20 or more to the museum and the price of admission is just $5.50 per person. CLICK HERE for the Group Visit Ticket Order Form or call us at 215.693.1290 to learn more.