Become a Member.
Bucks County Children’s Museum Membership
As a member of the Bucks County Children’s Museum, you’ll receive the following benefits (conditions apply):
• FREE & UNLIMITED admission to the Bucks County Children’s Museum for 12 months
• 10% discount on birthday parties during museum hours
• 10% discount in the museum store
• Reduced rates on selected program fees
• Subscription to e-newsletter
NEW! Bring 6 Reciprocal Membership – $125
• FREE admission for up to 6 people to Bucks County Children’s Museum.
• REDUCED admission to 200 participating Children’s Museums nationwide. Speak to our guest services staff or visit www.childrensmuseums.org for program details.
Bring 4 Membership – $90
FREE & UNLIMITED admission for up to 4 people
NEW! Grandparent Bring 4 Membership – $75
FREE & Unlimited admission for a grandparent (must be present at time of admission) and up to 3 guests.
To become a member, read the terms and conditions, complete the order form and return it with a check made payable to the Bucks County Children’s Museum. To learn more about the benefits of membership or to purchase your membership by phone, using your credit card, call us at 215.693.1290.
In accordance with IRS regulations, the total cost of annual membership is tax deductible. Please consult your tax professional with any questions.