Plan a trip they’ll never forget.
The Bucks County Children’s Museum is a fun and educational destination for school field trip groups, child-care centers or community groups. Our interactive exhibits are designed to encourage imagination and creativity, while fostering individual learning styles and nurturing a love of learning in all children.
Field Trips Include:
- 90-minute field trips with a minimum of 15 guests are available Wednesdays thru Fridays in the morning or afternoon. Field trip fee is $6.00 per child.
- One chaperone for every 5 children is required; chaperones are admitted at no charge. Fee for extra adults is $5.00 each
- Includes educational lesson led by museum staff.
- Self-directed play as students explore the interactive museum galleries.
- 30 minute add-on lunchroom option available upon request and availability.
Reservations for group visits are required four weeks in advance. 50% deposit is requested at time of reservation. Remaining balance is due at visit. No refunds can be given for absent children.
Field Trip Pre & Post Visit Activities
Through thoughtfully designed spaces with universal design in mind, The Bucks County Children’s Museum provides an opportunity for children to explore, discover and learn in a safe environment and at their own unique pace. We encourage you to encourage your students to PLAY …but don’t let them know that we have snuck in some learning! CLICK HERE to download the Educators Guide.
Autism Support Guide “Enhancing Exploration for Everyone”
This inclusive guide designed to assist children who function within the scope of autism can be helpful for all children prior to a visit to the museum. The guide details each exhibit and area of the museum in an easy-to- understand storybook format. Click Here to View Support Guide.
Sensory Backpacks available for check-out at the ticket booth. The bags include earmuffs, sunglasses and a fidget toy.
Interested in your special needs group visiting off hours when the museum is quiet? Send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.